Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Lightbulb moments!

If you've been to very many of my classes you might know that I don't love chickpeas. Especially from a can. Even though I've tried hard to love them!

This week I noticed a recipe very similar to one I make where a fellow plant-based blogger had used black beans when I usually use chickpeas! Ah-hah! I could skip the chickpeas altogether and use other beans! So I made chocolate peanut butter dip using black beans and chocolate chip cookie dough using cannellini beans this week and they were so good!

Have you had any light-bulb moments recently about food?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Zucchini Squash Coconut Curry

Zucchini Squash Coconut Curry is one of the recipes in my new cookbook calls for a few items that I can't always find at my local market...